Thursday, November 27, 2008

Email from Pati

After referring to Palmer Pletsch's book Fit for Real People back in my post about the muslin for Ellen's dress I received an email from Pati Palmer. How cool! You just never know who is reading....

She kindly thanked me for mentioning the book and gave me a link to the Palmer Pletsch free e-magazine. I actually met Pati way back in 1998 when she was here for the Melbourne Stitches and Craft show and she autographed my Fit for Real People book.

In the email she also mentioned Sue Neall from Sydney who does 4-day fit, pant and jacket classes in Australia. Sue is also co-author of the book Jackets for Real People. Of course any good Aussie sewing girl will know Sue from the Stitches and Craft fashion shows!

This week I have been sewing pajama bottoms for my niece's 11th birthday. Here is a picture of the magic ingredients. Tomorrow I will show the end result.

2 comments:

Birgitte said...

That is so cool- congrats!
And I love the pj combo. It's gonna look so cute.

Taking a break from cooking- the turkey is in the oven :))
Happy Thanksgiving! (I know you don't celebrate it but I want to include you just the same)

Ann Made Studio said...

That is really neat! You are right, you never know who is reading...it was very nice of her to send you an email. Taking a class from Sue Neall sounds like it would be very interesting. Will you do it?? :)