Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pattern Review weekend 2007


I am back from our Pattern Review weekend Downunder. What a great time we had. Cheryl (my sister) and I stayed overnight in town even though we live in the same city. Lots more fun.
We had dinner out on Friday night, a fabric shopping tour (by bus) on Saturday, dinner Saturday night and a workshop (get together) on Sunday. It was very hot on Saturday and the cotton fabric of my latest outfit stood up well to the heat and excitement. Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments left on my last post about the outfit! :))
Here are a couple of photos but of course more can be found on my Flickr album


On the bus with our fabric purchases.

Me back in the hotel room surrounded by my 24 new pieces! Looks like I have a lot of sewing to do..................
It is so much fun to shop and get together with other "sewists". Highly recommend it!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I looks like you all had a ton of fun! Love the last photo - I've always wanted to pile all my fabric on the bed and roll in it!!

BTW, I wanted to thank you for your suggestion, on my blog, to hand wash my cowl neck top that was attracting all the fuzzies. I can't believe I didn't thnik of it myself :P Anyhow, it works like a charm!

Vicki W said...

What fun! How cool to have all your fabric spread over the bed. It looks beautifully coordinated.

Anonymous said...

Only 24 pieces of fabric? Come on, you can do better than that!
Har, har, har!!

Seriously, I can't wait to see what beautiful new garments you create with the new stash!
Robin

Sigrid said...

That was a fun weekend with a great bonus: lots of new garments to make now. Look forward to seeing them come together.

Tany said...

OMG, just look at your happy face! I can see that you have a wonderful time!