Thursday, March 22, 2007

What to do next?

Yesterday, I was going to sew but DD's have been nagging for me to get the computers fixed. We have 4 - Ellen's laptop, one pc that has internet access, another pc that somehow has lost it's internet access and an old pc that just won't turn on.

I took the old pc to the shop and yah! it now works, it even connects onto the internet....yippee. I changed the port that the non accessing internet pc was plugged into on the router and shock and amazement, that one now connects. So when the girls came home from school, we had 4 working computers and they all access to the internet. So no more fighting for a computer!!!

Next job will be to look for faster access to the internet. .......

Also yesterday, I bought myself a piping foot! I didn't know they existed. When making Ellen's formal dress I had trouble keeping close to the piping, and I thought I must get an edging foot (or something). Well now I have a piping foot, so the next project should be something with piping.

I am tempted to make something to wear this weekend - going to visit parents in the country with my sister. It is always nice to have something to show off! But I will have only one day to make it.....so a skirt, or a dress? I could make a final summer garment, but I think the weather is going to turn cold........ah, indecision is my middle name.....

And my sewing machine is sounding like it needs a service.....

1 comment:

Summerset said...

I vote for a garment that will transition to next season. How about a skirt or a sleeveless dress that could double as a jumper? I'm assuming you're going into fall/winter, right?