Thursday, September 20, 2007

Burda 08-2005-102 on me!


I wore my skirt to work today and I really loved the way it felt so feminine and swishy. I liked it so much I think I will have to make another one.....now which fabric?

To keep warm in the chilly office I wore my RTW Ojay jacket. This grey jacket gets worn a lot as it goes with so many skirts that I have. I think it will need a helper! I think the shorter length looks better on me too.


And a close up (but not very good) shot of my Fendi shoes and bag. Purchased from a market in Hong Kong for about $10 each - of course they are genuine?!

6 comments:

Summerset said...

Very feminine - it looks fantastic on you!

Tany said...

Great outfit and accessories!

Shannon said...

Love the new skirt - it looks fabulous on you. Great shoes too!

dawn said...

Very feminine indeed, you look fabulous! Congrats!

Sew-4-Fun said...

Nice! I understand about the skirt feeling feminine and swishy. My Ottobre skirt, which is very similar, has that feel and I love wearing it. It's also a good style when sitting at a desk all day.

Cherie said...

I love the swish! And the shoes! Another wonderful outfit!